Friday 15 July 2016

Summer homework


What qualities are needed in a good music video production?
Good organisation skills and team work are essential when making a music video, to ensure that the group reaches their full potential and makes the best video they can. Creative ideas are needed when making a good music video production so that the audience are interested and not bored. Also repeated locations that are rare, good mise en scene and lip syncing. Good choreography will make a music video production good as well as quick cuts and multiple shots.
What are some specific areas that you need to look out for?
I need to make sure that the group I am in has the same work ethic that I have, and wants to get the best grade possible. It is also important that I stay on top of the work given, also I need to improve my editing and camera skills so I am more useful to my group.Lip syncing and choreography needs to be focused on as it is a vital part of the production.
How will this year's music video experience differ from your film opening?

I gained a lot of knowledge that I will use them completing my music video coursework this year. I should make sure I meet the deadlines and use my time better than I did last year. This year I am going to make sure I'm in a group were everyone wants to get the best possibly grade so I can achieve the grade I want.

1 comment:

  1. Good - read this through again before starting your production.

    ReplyDelete