Monday 10 October 2016

Song permission

Dear Zella Day,
My name is Kelsey Bone and I am writing on behalf of myself, Maisie Smith and Clare Kelly. We are students in year 13 currently studying our A Levels - with Media Studies as one of our options. Currently, we have been set the task in Media to shoot a music video to a choice of our song. For our music video, we have all decided your song 'Hypnotic' remixed by Vanic would be a perfect song to make a visuals for.

Due to copyright laws, as a group, we would be ever so grateful if you could grant permission for us to use your song purely for educational purposes. 

If you have any concerns or queries about us using your song for our coursework, my Media Studies teacher, Mrs Brookes and I are happy to answer any questions.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment