Wednesday 5 October 2016

Textual analysis


Powered by emaze

Reflection- From completing this task I have learnt how important it is to make sure we have a meaningful song to create a music video, so our audience remain engaged and interested. It has emphasised the importance of making sure the video isn't boring and simple, we should use mise en scene in our video when making sure the lighting works. Also so that the make up matches the environment, mise en scene is vital when deciding on what locations we are going to use. This has taught me how to be clever when editing, using a change of pace would engage my audience for our video, and adding special effects may be useful to create an atmosphere. By watching Gotye's 'Somebody that I used to know' music video, I have learnt that when making a music video you have to have a variety of camera shots for it to be successful. This task will be helpful for me when I start planning my music video as I can incorporate the techniques and vital elements of a music video that are in this one.

1 comment:

  1. Promising analysis Maisie, but analyse WHY as well as what. Also, reflect. What have you learned from this process?

    ReplyDelete